Re: [Exim] How to implement qmail-ldap like cluster/distribu…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: 薛忠胜
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] How to implement qmail-ldap like cluster/distributed mail system
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, [gb2312] ѦÖÒʤ wrote:

> The postfix can be implement to qmail-ldap like system by using "per-user
> transport",but Exim has a powerful ACL control mechanism that we really
> needed, so I prefer Exim.
>
> Any one can give me some hints?

I don't know anything about qmail-ldap, so I can't really comment.
However, if by "per-user transport" you mean that you want to do
different things for different local parts in the same domain, Exim 4
can do that easily enough. You can either use different routers for
different sets of local parts, or use the value of $local_part as a
switch for selecting different transports within one router. Or use a
combination of these techniques. And within one transport, you can use
$local_part to vary what it does.