Re: [Exim] pri/sec MX on same machine to catch spam

Author: jvanasco
To: Wakko Warner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] pri/sec MX on same machine to catch spam
fyi:

one of the guys in my office has a _very_ public email address. you
wouldn't believe the amount of spam he gets

i've got sa-exim compiled in, and its rejecting spams 30 or above

when i tail the rejectlog occasionally, i'm amazed at some of the
redundancy

some spammers have been going on 1month plus, several times a day,
spamming the same message that is temp-failed

i think that greylisting idea is more apt to inconvenience real users
than it will hurt spammers