Re: [Exim] multiple domains - catchall - suggestions

Author: jvanasco
To: _Chris McKeever_
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] multiple domains - catchall - suggestions
Well, 2 things:

    1) the S flag does the rewrite at SMTP time, so the address is
rewritten before anything else happens
    2) as long as you have an ACL along the lines of the default config,
and you have the right domains in the 'local_domains'
file/array/whatever -- you should be set.  you shouldn't be answering
for anything thats not yours.