Re: [Exim] multiple domains - catchall - suggestions

Author: jvanasco
To: _Chris McKeever_
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [Exim] multiple domains - catchall - suggestions
would it suffice to do an address rewrite?

that'll write any address to localpart@???

you could sub the $1@??? with something like

$1@${if eq{$2}{lsearch;/path/to/localdomains/file}{prupref.com} fail }

that is HIDEOUSLY wrong in syntax, just there to illustrate a point --
if the submitted domain is in the localdomains file, replace it with
prupref.com -- otherwise fail the whole damn thing and it'll get
rejected