RE: [Exim] Compile failure on Tru64 Ver 5.0B

Author: Gwen Pettigrew
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Compile failure on Tru64 Ver 5.0B
Mikes suggestion seems to have done the trick. However it compiles with
lots and lots of warnings.
A quick test in non-daemon mode seems to work ok. I don't have any more
time to test it today but will post further results tomorrow if possible

Gwen Pettigrew
Computer Officer
School of Earth, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
Cardiff University
Department home page http://www.earth.cf.ac.uk
Personal web page http://www.ocean.cf.ac.uk/people/gwen