RE: [Exim] Looking at each email sent out

Author: Dan Muey
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Looking at each email sent out
Ok, no takers. Perhaps if I simplify the question:

Is there a way to pipe a copy of each outgoing email for a domain to an external program?
Like in qmail you can put
|/home/external_program.pl
In the email account's .qmail file and external_program.pl receives the email in STDIN
And then qmail processes it like normal as if it never sent a copy to external_program.pl

Thanks

Dan