[Exim] Listservers with unsubscribe-on-bounce

Author: Kristian Koehntopp
To: exim-users
Dear List,

at the moment I am running sendmail at port 25 with qmail at
port 26 for ezmlm. Due to the spam situation
(http://vvv.koehntopp.de/spamstat/,
http://vvv.koehntopp.de/rrd/index?scale=1%20day) and exim's nice
verification and filtering capabilities, I am considering the
replacement of sendmail.

I would also like to replace the qmail+ezmlm pair, if there was
a listserver software available for exim that has auto
unsubscribe capabilities for bounces. Do you know any listserver
software that is capable of such a thing?

Background: The sendmail currently handles a handful of
"name.de"-style domains. For four of them there also is a
"lists.name.de"-style domain which sendmail forwards to
qmail+ezmlm. For each of these domains there exists a different
UNIX user that maintains lists under the UID and in the Home of
that user. That is, kris can create new mailing lists for
lists.koehntopp.de by creating a configuration in
~kris/Lists/...

Also, because of the way qmail works with "generate a seperate
message for each recipient", each copy of a list message on a
list has a different bounce address (actually, an address detail
of the form listname-bounce-cryptographic-hash@???)
that allows for automatic identification of the bouncing address by
the list manager. The list manager automatically unsubscribes
people with bouncing addresses after some time.

I want to replicate as much as possible of this setup with a
single exim setup. Is that possible? Which products, patches or
add-ons do you recommend?

Kristian