RE: [Exim] FWD: Mail delivery failed: returning message to s…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Troy Settle
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] FWD: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Going way off topic, sorry, but I gotta rant...

Running one's own mail server on a consumer broadband connection is
absolutely insane. Then again, so is trying to run a business over one.

My town is willing to pay 7 people to dig a hole in the ground(2
diggers, 5 supervisors), but they're balking at $400/month for a frac
T1. I see similar goofy politics at so many businesses, its driving me
insane.

*sigh*

--
Troy Settle