RE: [Exim] Internal vs External email

Author: Gary van Blerk
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Internal vs External email
>Why don't you don't you do that in the RCPT acl? Exim won't generate a
>bounce, but the bounce message generated by the sending SMTP server
>will include the warning issued by your exim with the "message=..."
>directive.

That's another problem. If I have an incoming email with more than 1
recipient and one of those recipients isn't supposed to get mail, then
the remote mailer is given 550 "custom message about insufficient
rights" and that session is "unexpectedly" disconnected according to the
logs.

I need a mechanism where Exim can accept the email and process each
recipient address one at a time.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Gary