RE: [Exim] limitations with embedded Perl

Author: Dan Muey
To: Mike Scott, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] limitations with embedded Perl
I'm with you Mike, I'm interested in finding some documentation about it.
If you could embed Perl into the mail processing guts you could really
implement some powerful features. Not sure how it works but I'd definitely
Look into Exim as a replacement for qmail if I could embed Perl in it and have
my way with the messages. I use Perl to manipulate and parse messages all the time.
Oh the things one could do!

I second Mike's question, is there anybody out there?

Dan