[Exim] [OT] Best way to post to the list- was Config Help...…

Author: Patrick Starrenburg
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] [OT] Best way to post to the list- was Config Help.... Please !!
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:19:08 GMT, Tony <Tony@???> wrote:

> Sorry let me clarify. All my domains have MX records (external DNS
> Entries)
>
> As for the manual route, thanks for that. Do I need to create a
> manualroute for each domain?

Hi

Just another little niggler about posting.... because the subject of the
message got changed (i.e. RE: Re: Config....) the extra RE: caused another
thread in the newsgroup which meant that the flow of the thread was lost.
YOu need to be careful when replying to "threads" in an email client. I
personally don't follow or post to the mailing list via a mail client. It's
almost impossible to follow discussions.

I use Xnews client (Windows) http://xnews.newsguy.com which I have found to
be a really good client much, much, much better than the most well know
Windows client Forté Agent. Xnews is free too!

To see all the Exim related lists just point Xnews (or your favourite news
client) to the news server news.gmane.org. It has a lot of technical
newsgroups and also has ways to stop spammers *and* encrypt your email
address so it can't be harvested by scum (look at my email address).

IMHO - this is the most efficient way to work with a high volume list like
Exim.

To answer your Exim question - No. If you have defined your relay_to_domain
list already then just refer to that pre-defined list.

PS