RE: [Exim] SMTP authentication

Author: Eli
To: 'Wakko Warner'
CC: 'ODHIAMBO Washington', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] SMTP authentication
I have logging turned off for MySQL, and I believe that even if it was
enabled that no normal system user would be able to access that information
as MySQL runs as separate user/group entirely than users, and users get only
specific database access anyways. Oh and users don't have access to
/var/log, so they couldn't snoop in any error logfiles stored anywhere in
there :)

Eli