[Exim] Anyone set up Hypermail with exim4?

Author: Ruth Ivimey-Cook
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Anyone set up Hypermail with exim4?
Folks,

I wish to configure and use hypermail to maintain an archive of an (off
site) mailing list on my exim 4.20 server. I have already got hypermail to
index an archive mail file and integrated that into the webserver, but I'm
not sure what the _best_ way to get hypermail to archive new posts is.

I assume something with a manualroute router, or possibly a pipe alias
running off a single-post subscription to the list?

Any help gratefully accepted. Hypermail is the latest version, v2.1.7.

Ruth