Re: [Exim] Spamassassin and Exim 4.20 Help needed

Author: Daniel Bendersky
To: Darran Michael Coy
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spamassassin and Exim 4.20 Help needed
Hi,

I have the Exim 4.20 with the exiscan-acl patch and I have already
tried to set up the spamassassin at the ACL.

It works perfect and was very easy to set it up, BUT my problem is that
I run an ISP with Thousands of e-mail accounts, so the load of the
servers (that are behind a load balancer) grow from 0.5 to 60 so I
turned it off.

One guy here at the list, told me that there is no way to check an
e-mail message at the ACL only for a group of users. That I must to do
it using routers.
Only 4% of the messages need to be scanned (I know that because I have
already the RAV antivirus working), so I want to run SA the same way,
only for a group of users.

With this info on the table, what you suggest?