Re: [Exim] MX record of 100

Author: Sander Smeenk
To: Joseph Kezar
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MX record of 100
On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 09:01:25AM -0400, Joseph Kezar wrote:

> Sander,
>     I am left slightly confused..  bop.gov and mail.uuet have nothing to do
> with our domain(being doc.state.vt.us).  We maintain our own DNS, are you
> suggesting doc.state.vt.us has a typo in our dns servers zone file?  or that
> bop.gov has a typo?

I don't know who owns bop.gov, or what your domain is.
I can only see that there is an MX record for 'bop.gov' that has an
unresolvable hostname, and that might be the reason why mails are
stalling in your queue. :)

Maybe mail.bop.gov didn't respond when you tried to deliver to it.
I do get a banner when I connect to mail.bop.gov tcp/25.