[Exim] Unrouteable Address error

Author: Nathan Ridge
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Unrouteable Address error
Hi there,

I am trying to setup Exim 4.20 as a mail gateway for many domains within our network, the mail gateway scans the emails for viruses and spam, if passes sends onto applicable mail server for that domain. I have the actual domains listed as local_domains and the hosts of the actual mail servers list in relay_to domains.

redirect_matilda:
driver = redirect
domains = matilda.net.au
data = ${local_part}@???
no_verify

I am trying to use the above router for this, should this be ok ? I can't get around the below error, any help appreciated.

2003-06-16 12:02:28 H=lists2.rootsweb.com [207.40.200.39] F=<AUS-PT-JACKSON-CONVICTS-L-request@???> rejected RCPT <annwills@???>: Unrouteable address

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Nathan