Re: [Exim] php & exim for newsletter bulk mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: George Schlossnagle
To: James Fassett
CC: exim-users, Jonathan Vanasco
Betreff: Re: [Exim] php & exim for newsletter bulk mail
You can write scripts directly in PHP. Since 4.2.3 PHP has shipped
with a cli version of the executable which is appropriate/useful for
scripting. I would probably recommend feeding mails to exim using the
Net_SMTP class from PEAR, though contrary to other posters opinions,
10,000 is a small number and repeated execution of mail() would
probably suffice fine.