[Exim] Re: OT: export exchange2000 gal to a flat file

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rutger van Oosten
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: OT: export exchange2000 gal to a flat file
For those who got the document: be aware that to include hidden
recipients' addresses you need to authenticate as an exchange
administrator. Add something like this after the ldapsearch command:

-D cn=Administrator,dc=your,dc=domain,dc=name,cn=admin -w youradminpass

At least that's what works for exchange 5.5.

Rutger van Oosten
BenQ Europe

Patrick Starrenburg
<patrick-kw-gmane.df98dc@???> wrote