[Exim] Re: OT: export exchange2000 gal to a flat file

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: OT: export exchange2000 gal to a flat file
On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:38:58 GMT Ronny Vaningh wrote:

> Has anybody tried a way to:
>
> import the global address list by ldap into a dbm file.
> exporting the gal on windows an then transfering it upto the exim box.

Yes - done it. LDAP query against Exchange to DB file updated diffs every 4
hours I think we have done it. We accept mail for eight domains into Exim
and forward to main Exchange server which then sends out via X400 over VPN
to other offices.

There was a separate thread on this yesterday and I asked the person if
they wanted it.

We will post up later today.

PS