[Exim] problem with address rewriting

Author: Tom Kinghorn
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] problem with address rewriting

Hi all.

Please can someone point me in the right direction.
I have a number of domains going to 1 exchange server.

I have set up address rewriting in the form of a dsearch which works okay.

The problem is that I need to duplicate all users for the primary domain into files of the other domains.

i.e
domain1.tld contains

user1    user1@???
user2    mailto:user2@server.domain.tld.......etc

now domain2.tld needs to contain the same.
user1    user1@???
user2    mailto:user2@server.domain.tld.......etc

Is there a way of making all domains use the same file instead of duplicating it???

my config currently contains:
begin rewrite
*@dsearch;/usr/exim/alias-file/    ${lookup{$1$2}partial-lsearch\
                              {/usr/exim/alias-file/$domain}{$value}fail} ET

thanks

Tom