Re: [Exim] Protect again spam

Author: Brian K. West
To: Oliver Egginger, Bjoern.Arne.Ramann
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Protect again spam
Again this method is so inefficent.. just use exiscan-acl's or just exiscan
since it can speak to spamd without having to pipe anything to thru routers.
Also you have the ability to just tag the email and let it pass or reject at
SMTP time. With a little bit of work you can have per-user and per-domain
with exiscan.

bkw