Re: [Exim] Trash for undeliverible messages

Author: Hans Ginzel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Trash for undeliverible messages
On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 09:28:51PM +0200, Hans Ginzel wrote:
> Now exim sends
> copy of the error message. But how to configure it will send only the
> original message? I imagine an smmartuser director which will accept the
> message, saves it, but how to accomplish an error message would be send to
> sender?

I have tried this director (as last one):

unknowenuser:
    driver = smartuser
    new_address = trash,:fail:

but the message just failes (error message is sent) but
no mail is sent to user trash.
Do I also need to set up a special transport?

    Thanks

                     Hans Ginzel
--
I am using exim 3.36 on Debian GNU/Linux Woody.