Re: [Exim] I wish HELO had never been thought of!

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: moseley
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] I wish HELO had never been thought of!
On Fri, 16 May 2003 moseley@??? wrote:

> > I think smarthost is probably the "right" approach. You might be able
> > to configure Exim so that it automatically chooses the right smarthost.
>
> "might" as in "I'm not sure of your expertise with exim" or in "I'm not sure
> myself how to do it?" If the first, right I don't know how to automatically
> pick a smarthost, but if it's the second, well I'm in trouble... ;)

"might" as in "I'm not sure off the top of my head and I haven't got
time to think about it now and I don't want to promise the impossible" :-)

One trivial way to do it would be to just read the name of the smarthost
from a file which you switch.

> I asked this a few days ago without response, but can I setup exim to use a
> defined HELO?

Set helo_data in the SMTP transport (indexed under "HELO, argument,
setting").