Re: [Exim] problem with acl = and dropping

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nico Erfurth
Cc: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] problem with acl = and dropping
On Fri, 16 May 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> drop is useless inside of an embedded ACL, you should only use
> accept/deny/require (yes or no).

That is true, but mainly because I completely overlooked this
possibility. I don't think it will be too hard to fix. I have noted the
problem. But don't expect anything soon. I am going to an AfNOG workshop
in Uganda for two weeks at the start of June (only 2 weeks away) and not
long after I get back there is the next Exim course. So I am not
planning on doing much work on the code till July.

Philip