Re: [Exim] TARPIT ACL - for Spam Control

Author: Alan J. Flavell
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TARPIT ACL - for Spam Control
On Mon, 12 May 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:

> The only place a message in an "accept" response is going to end up is
> the sending host's log, *if* it cares to log such text (Exim does).

What you _could_ do in an ACL is a "warn" followed by an "accept",
with similar conditions specified on both. Then the message from the
"warn" will turn up in the full headers, if the recipient ever cares
to look.

Of course, it depends what one is trying to achieve. ;-)
I doubt it was the solution that was wanted on this thread, but
YMMV...