Re: [Exim] Sender callout verification only for certain doma…

Author: Ralf G. R. Bergs
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] Sender callout verification only for certain domains
On Fri, 09 May 2003 12:35:34 -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

>> Well, can you then please explain me why MY version (the first version

quoted
>> above) actually works?
>>

>Both methods will work just fine. In fact, I prefer your first option,

because
>it's clearer what's happening. Here is why your first version works:

In fact I *know* why my version works, otherwise I probably couldn't have come
up with that implementation. My question was just rhetorical. :-)

>These two methods are equally valid, and I don't see that there's any

particular
>advantage to option #2; in fact, option #2 has the "hidden" requirement that

it
>must be done in exactly the order listed, whereas in option #1 the two

"domains"
>checks could be reversed with no ill effects.

Right, and this I why I also prefer my version. :-)

Thanks everyone who participated for your comments.

--
   L I N U X       .~.
  The  Choice      /V\