Re: [Exim] -t and Resent- header lines

Author: Tony Finch
To: ph10
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] -t and Resent- header lines
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

>I have now been informed by no less an authority than RMS that emacs
>expects an MTA to "handle" Resent- header lines. Does anybody have any
>views on some kind of reasonable specification?

2822 allows only one To: header field, so it makes sense that each
is true for CC: and BCC:.) 2822 also says that Resent- fields are added
at the top of the headers (like Redeived: lines). Therefore I think
Exim should get the destination address from the first set of Resent-
headers in the message, and add Resent-Date: etc. as necessary instead
of Date:.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
NORTH FORELAND TO SELSEY BILL: WEST 3 OR 4 DECREASING 2 AT TIMES. FINE AND