[Exim] White Listing for RBLs

Author: HPO Tech Group
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] White Listing for RBLs
Hi All

I have been digging around but haven't had much luck, seems every time I
had found the answer it was for Exim 3. I am fighting Spam the best I can
like anyone else  but now I am faced with the dilemma of how to let Mr.
Goodbar's email through who has an E-mail account on the Evil Empire's mail
server. I am running Exim 4.12 (will upgrade soon) and have put the
following in my ACLs:
  deny    message       = host is listed in $dnslist_domain
               dnslists      = bl.spamcop.net:dnsbl.njabl.org:relays.ordb.org

It seem like on Exim 3 I would have done recipients_reject_except =
mrgoodbar@??? but actually this seems like that was designed for
a local address so it wouldn't have work even it I still had version 3. I
haven't been able to find any information about how to let Mr. Goodbar
slide through the trap. What I was thinking of was to have a text file
somewhere that I could edit and add mrgoodbar@???
*@whitenight.com
I suppose the ACL in the config file would point to, for example, a file
name exim.whitelist the ACL would check the white list and if the domain or
the email address was there it would bypass the dnslist check. Anyone doing
something like this?

One other question I have, is it possible to set up "verify sender" for
certain domains, it seems a lot of Spammers are using fake hotmail or yahoo
addresses so if you could "verify sender" for hotmail.com and yahoo.com but
not other domains this wouldn't put to big of a footprint on the CP and cut
out a little more junk. Any assistance on this would be greatly
appreciated. Thanking one and all in advance.

Best Regards
Fred Krug
Hunter Point Online
tech@???