Re: [Exim] Virtual Domains

Author: Nico van der Dussen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Virtual Domains
Sorry,

I forgot to give an example for the files required in the virtual/alias
directory (one file per domain, named for the domain)

#Alias file for example.domain

# "Allways addresses"
postmaster:postmaster
webmaster:postmaster
root:postmaster
#info:Comments are allowed - easy to disable an alias/address

# Deliver to another user and domain
enquire:me@???
# deliver local
sales:user1
# send all without address for domain here
# switch with lsearch* or just lsearch to use or not.
*:me@???

Regards

Nico