[Exim] Switching Over from Qmail for 20 millions mailing loa…

Author: Webmaster
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Switching Over from Qmail for 20 millions mailing load
Greetings to All,

We have been researching and studying comparison between Qmail and Exim,
though there are not much concrete findings so far. I would appreciate if
anyone could point it to me.

Our current setup is using Qmail blasting out 10 millions mails daily and
expected to grow to 20 millions daily in 6 months time. We are seeing very
high bottleneck at the current capacity. I believe we are in urgent need to
swith over to something more efficient and powerful before it really down
our system. We are considering Exim among others.

I would realy appreciate any advise from Exim expert here as we are totally
new with Exim.

With Warm Regards,
Jeremy