Re: [Exim] Restricting filter writes

Author: Matt Mcleod
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Restricting filter writes
Now that I've had more time to fiddle around, I see that what I
*really* need is some way to set $home in the router. If I could
do that, then create_file would cover most of the stuff I'm worried
about.

check_local_user isn't going to do it, as there are no local users.
transport_home_directory won't do it, as it's not set until it's too
late (as I learned last year).

So. Is there something in the spec I'm not seeing that would allow
me to set $home in the router? Or do I need to hack the code that
handles check_local_user?

Matt

--
Matt Mcleod                         Sysprog, Systems and IT Infrastructure
<mjm@???>                           The University of Melbourne