Re: [Exim] Director condition fun (exim-3.36)

Author: Mark Lowes
To: William Thompson
CC: Exim Users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Director condition fun (exim-3.36)
On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 18:05, William Thompson wrote:
> > What I'm trying to do is for a given list of domains (all at the moment)
> > I want to force anything RBL tagged using (for example) the spamhaus
> > list off to a specific transport (which ultimately will either bounce or
> > send off to a holding queue.

[...]

Ok I beat this in the end so just to keep the archives happy here's my
solution :)

--[ director ]--
rbl_spamhaus_director:
driver = smartuser
domains = *
transport = quarantine_transport
condition = ${if match {$header_x-rbl-warning:}{spamhaus.relays.osirusoft.com}{1}{0}}
headers_add = "X-Ftech-RBL: SPAMHAUS -> $header_x-rbl-warning:"
--[ director ]--

--[ router ]--
rbl_spamhaus_router:
driver = domainlist
transport = quarantine_transport
route_list = "* 127.0.0.1:2525 bydns_a"
condition = ${if match {$header_x-rbl-warning:}{spamhaus.relays.osirusoft.com}{1}{0}}
headers_add = X-Ftech-RBL: SPAMHAUS -> $header_x-rbl-warning:
--[ router ]--

I've got a router/director pair for each dnsbl I'm quarantining (plans
to allow 'per-rbl / per-domain' blocking / deleting / rejecting at some
point.

Yes I know, exim-4.*, upgrade now etc etc. All I can say is that it's
on the "I should look at it but migrating over is going to be a pain so
it's on the backburner" todo list.

Now for the additional question :)

QueueIDs. Assuming a single exim instance where time isn't slipping
back are queueids unique within that exim server?

Mark

--
Mark Lowes <hamster@???>
http://www.korenwolf.net/