Re: [Exim] Director condition fun (exim-3.36)

Author: Mark Lowes
To: William Thompson
CC: Exim Users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Director condition fun (exim-3.36)
On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 18:05, William Thompson wrote:
[...]
> > #-------------------------------------------
> > rbl_director:
> >    domains = *
> >    condition = "${if match {$header_x-rbl-warning:}{spamhaus.relay}{1}{0}}"
> >    driver = smartuser
> >    transport = send_to_defer
> > #-------------------------------------------

> You could also use a filter (or procmail) for this.

I'm trying to avoid using filters because the domain selection part
could get quite large, I'm therefore not convinced that a filter is
going to be the most efficient way of trapping these out.

> I think your problem is the fact that it's not the right case.
> try $header_X-RBL-Warning:

Not convinced as the following does work to catch all X-RBL-Warning
tagged emails, iirc headers are case-insensitive

condition = "${if def:header_x-rbl-warning:{1}{0}}"

Mark

--
Mark Lowes <hamster@???>
http://www.korenwolf.net/