Re: [Exim] New exiscan (was: Quoting "$pipe_addresses" in pi…

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] New exiscan (was: Quoting "$pipe_addresses" in pipe command)
Tom Kistner wrote:

>> Hmmm, IIRC you wanted to make exiscan LESS intrusive ;)
>
> Well I finally figured that the data ACL is the logical place to be :)

Yes it is, BUT (uuhhh most people hate it when I say "BUT" :)) You
should make it more flexible, and NOT exiscan specific, really, having a
generic local-scan interface, that can maybe be used in the maintree, is
much better than a patch that's gowing and growing, because it's to
specific.

> And it's sooo much more flexible.

Yes, it is, BUT currently your syntax is not that easy to understand IMHO.

> Philip: can we have "control = blackhole", please ? :)

Isn't it on the WishList already?

Nico