Re: [Exim] redhat 9 and tls support

Author: Adam H Pendleton
To: Tony Earnshaw
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] redhat 9 and tls support
--

On Sunday, Apr 20, 2003, at 11:46 US/Eastern, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> søn, 20.04.2003 kl. 16.35 skrev Simon Bell:
>
> Amazing. For me Openssl is v0.9.7a from Openssl.org, Exim is v4.14.
>

> Goodness me, I do hate rpms.

OpenSSL on RedHat 9 is compiled with Kerberos support. Unfortunately,
RedHat does *not* include the Kerberos include path (even with the
-devel package) in the standard system include path. You have two

1) Modify the system include path to include /usr/kerberos/include
2) Create a .rpmrc file to add -I/usr/kerberos/include to your RPM
flags.

ahp
--
[ PGP.sig of type application/pgp-signature deleted ]