RE: [Exim] redhat 9 and tls support

Author: Simon Bell
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] redhat 9 and tls support
OK, by upgrade I mean I installed a fresh copy of redhat 9 whereas I was
using redhat 8 before. I had backed up my Exim Makefile from redhat 8
and checked for any changes in locations of libs and includes but they
were fine. I am using Exim 4.14. I downloaded the source of exim from
the cambridge ftp site. The OpenSSL I am using was just installed out of
the box with redhat 9.

Simon