Re: [Exim] procmail and exim

Autor: Your Name
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] procmail and exim
Yes i know that, it was just for testing, thanks anyway.
Filtering now are working fine for the main account (home/myaccount) but
is it possible to do something similar for the rest of virtual accounts
which are under /home/myaccount/mail/my_account_1/ ?
I made a copy of .procmailrc and .forward to these locations after i
change the paths for DEFAULT = /home/myusername/mail/INBOX nut the
filters for these accounts doen't work.
Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Stelios