Re: [Exim] procmail and exim

Autor: Stelios Asmargianakis
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] procmail and exim
Finally it works with this simple line (DEFAULT=/home/you/mail/inbox)
Is it possible to do the same with the virtual accounts which are
located at /home/myaccount/mail/my_virtual_account1/
I made a copy od .forward file and procmailrc at the "virtual mail" path
and also i change the paths but the filters are working only for the
main account.
Any suggestions?

Thanks