Re: [Exim] High Load

Author: Felix Havemann
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] High Load
On Mittwoch, April 9, 2003, at 02:12 PM, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> Exim 3.x? If yes, you should upgrade to exim4.

Actually, I do not feel comfortable with exim4 yet and prefer to stay
with exim3...

> split_spool_directory?

This is what I will try first.

> domain_copy_routing for the dnslookup router?

Never heard of that...

> How about showing us your config-file?

It's long an boring... As I said, debain-default. But if you insist, I
can post it to the list ;-)

> Do you have mostly local, or more remote deliveries?

Only remote.

> In some enviroments it might be useful to store remote mails in the
> queue, without delivering them immediately, but running a queue-runner
> every 2 or 3 minutes.
>
> It all depends on WHAT you want to do.

I want to Send Phenomeous Amounts of Mail. (No, no SPAM, but a huge
newsletter). Actually, it is not me, but my customer, who wants to do
so ;-)

> Nico

Thanks
Felix