RE: [Exim] Book for Exim4 ?

Author: Cory Daehn
To: 'Alexandre Duran Mertens - Software Dreams'
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Book for Exim4 ?
As far as I know, the Exim 4 book isn't out yet, but its supposed to be
forthcoming from a different publisher. That's been one of the biggest
reasons I've stuck with Exim 3... I have the O'Reilley book... The
documentation seemed as clear as mud to me, but the book made more sense...
even if O'Reilley books aren't exactly novice-friendly. (Well, that and I
have yet to find an RPM of exim 4 that will compile on my machine -AND-
upgrade the existing RPM-based copy. I tried doing a compile/install w/o
using RPM, and it broke too many things on my server.