Re: [Exim] Book for Exim4 ?

Author: John (TJ) Penton
To: Alexandre Duran Mertens - Software Dreams
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Book for Exim4 ?
On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Alexandre Duran Mertens - Software Dreams wrote:

> --
> I want to buy a book about exim.
>
> O'Reilly have a book for Exim 3. Some body know if exist some book for version 4 ?

Coming very soon. See forwarded email below.

> Can I learn about exim 4 reading the O'Reilly book for version 3 ???

A lot of the concepts in exim (lookups, auth, filters, string expansion)
are the same in 4 as in 3 - therefore the O'Reilly book can be pretty
useful. The fundamental routing methodology (and the concept of local
domains) is different between them, and you'll need either the forthcoming
book, or the online documentation.

HTH

John