Re: [Exim] Operating systems

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Pierre A. Humblet
Kopio: exim-users, Dickenson, Steven, 'Ian Cox'
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Operating systems
On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

> Groups (and ACLs) are a very important concept in Windows and Cygwin has
> fully supported them for years. Exim on Cygwin also does AUTH.
> In fact the precompiled version is made with

Funny - the cygwin I installed (standard binaries) had file ownerships like

Administrator        [blank group]

Maybe this is because I broke something in my install just clicking "Next"
each time the cygwin installer prompted me to do so? Or maybe it was
because I installed this on a standalone box (not attached to any domain)?

The precompiled binary (3.34 I think) didn't do AUTH back then either.

Sorry - more than six months ago - almost a year ago.

    srs