Re: [Exim] Operating systems

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Pierre A. Humblet
Kopio: exim-users, Dickenson, Steven, 'Ian Cox'
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Operating systems
On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 02:45, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> The main limitation of the port is that it only supports a limited
> number of lookups for now (no ldap, no mysql).

It doesn't do AUTH, and Cygwin, last time I looked at it, has no concept
of groups / GID. [Last time == 6 months ago]

There's a much more stable / high performance "unix on windows" by the
way - Interix (aka Microsoft Services For Unix), which has a rather
heavily patched sendmail install.

Anybody know of an exim port on Interix?

    srs