Re: [Exim] problems setting up exim+spamassassin+cyrus imap

Author: Derek Stevenson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] problems setting up exim+spamassassin+cyrus imap
I'm not sure... I think I got a source RPM for exim from somewhere and did an rpmbuild on it, and I suspect the lmtp transport was disabled. I've just gotten started with Linux and Redhat and so have tried to go with rpm packages rather than doing a lot of building from source. That sort of thing frightens and confuses me.