Re[2]: [Exim] exim & gpg [drifting mildly OT]

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re[2]: [Exim] exim & gpg [drifting mildly OT]
On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:18:00 -0500 (EST) Richard Welty <rwelty@???> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:27:32 -0500 (EST) Richard Welty
> <rwelty@???> wrote:

> > does anyone have any code for passing message bodies through gpg in a
> > transport_filter?

> i don't need this any more, i now have a very short c program that
> appears
> to do the trick quite nicely.

having gotten the basic operation working well, now i'm looking to
streamline administration.

i'm having a devil of a timing finding information on PGP keyservers and
OpenLDAP. my architectural concept is for exim to do an ldap lookup to see
if a key exists, and then have gpg (called from a specialized transport)
get the key from the same keyserver. anyone got any pointers that would
help?

thanks,
  richard
--