Re[4]: [Exim] exim & gpg [drifting mildly OT]

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re[4]: [Exim] exim & gpg [drifting mildly OT]
On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 23:53:21 -0700 Mike Diehl <mdiehl@???> wrote:
> > > i don't need this any more, i now have a very short c program that
> > > appears
> > > to do the trick quite nicely.

> Hey, I'm very interested in doing the same thing. Could you share your
> program?

i was planning on sharing it, i've even placed a bsd-style license in the
source code already.

i'll put a web page up with the exim configuration snippet i used and the c
code later today. this should be considered release 0.1 of the code, i can
see lots of things that need to happen yet.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???