Re: [Exim] Dealing with AOl blocking smtp servers on DUL

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Earnshaw
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: List - Exim
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Dealing with AOl blocking smtp servers on DUL
fre, 2003-03-28 kl. 17:35 skrev Hanasaki JiJi:

> Would seem that AOL is blocking all email coming from SMTP servers on
> dynamic IP Addresses. Have other's encountered this? Any thoughts on
> dealing with this? Have tried, and failed, to write a router that sends
> all email destine for .......aol.com domains/subdomains via a
> different smpt server/relay. Any input on this would be appreciated.

Here's another one:

broken_maildomains:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
# Note that, unlike most string lists, the items are separated
# by semicolons. This is so that they may contain *colon*-separated
# host lists.
route_list = \
aol.com mailserver.isp.com ; hotmail.com mailserver.isp.com

Works for me with a load of shoot, and I have a static IP address, still
need it now and again. Somehow my frustration is alleviated if I give
the problem to my ISP - That's what he's there for :-) Thanks, Jim S!

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw