Re: [Exim] how to reject email that doesnt come from a valid…

Author: Hanasaki JiJi
To: Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad
CC: List - Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] how to reject email that doesnt come from a valid MX ?
Just started using SpamAssassin a couple months ago and havent had time
to tweek it. Lately a few emails have gotten through. Very few false
positives. Major issue so far is HTML email that is falsely called spam
is turned to text and the msg is no longer very readable.

I also plan to check into razor, some have told me thats pretty good.
Looks like 1.2 is in debian sarge.

No more free blackhole dns? RBL?