Re: [Exim] how to reject email that doesnt come from a valid…

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: Hanasaki JiJi
CC: Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad, List - Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] how to reject email that doesnt come from a valid MX ?
Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> Just started using SpamAssassin a couple months ago and havent had time
> to tweek it. Lately a few emails have gotten through. Very few false
> positives. Major issue so far is HTML email that is falsely called spam
> is turned to text and the msg is no longer very readable.
>
> I also plan to check into razor, some have told me thats pretty good.
> Looks like 1.2 is in debian sarge.
>
> No more free blackhole dns? RBL?

My RBL-Acl

   # Deny messages from blacklisted hosts
   deny    message  = host is listed in $dnslist_domain ($dnslist_text)
           dnslists = list.dsbl.org:\
                      relays.ordb.org:\
                      sbl.spamhaus.org

Further you should check the wirehub spamlist, it works pretty well for
me, things like verify = header_syntax and callout checks for the sender
also help to cut down spam.

nico