Re: [Exim] Exim 4.x openLDAP and VirtualAccounts - Help me, …

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
CC: Jonathan Vanasco
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.x openLDAP and VirtualAccounts - Help me, please!
fre, 2003-03-14 kl. 23:55 skrev Jonathan Vanasco:

> If anyone can point me towards some relevant info, it would be greatly
> appreciated. I've got tons of links/tutorials for similar setups with
> 3.x -- but this needs to be in 4.x, and none of that information is
> relevant any longer

Dunno if this helps (I hope so :) but I've found a solution for just
about every Exim 4 config problem/solution in the list archives - i.e.
on this list, and/or in spec.txt. I'm presently using SA-Exim 4.14.

1: I happen to have kept everything from the Exim list on my hard disk
(imap mbox) since Exim 4 was introduced - that's coming up to 18,000
postings or an mbox a 77MB mbox file, of which getting on for 15,000 are
as yet unread but searchable on keywords. I use my standard MUA,
Evolution, to search with. I use a dialup Internet connection, so
searching in the Internet mail archive is not an option - and I don't
know how easy it is to search.

2: I use Openldap 2.1.x for just about all Exim (including 2 AUTH types)
stuff, imap and other pam-based services, as well as my contact database
- in a single DIT.

I don't particularly want to post reams of info specific to your needs,
but if I can help off-list then let me know.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw